Friday, May 17, 2013

What a Hunk!

I forgot to add this in my post about going to beach with Jennie and Josh. It is my new favorite story and the experience made me fall even more in love with this husband of mine. When we got to the beach I parked in a parking lot along the side of the road. The car was perpendicular to the road behind it. As we were leaving, I began to panic as I realized I was going to have to back out onto the road to leave. I share this with Jason and he says "Don't worry, I'll stop traffic for you." Jason has been known to tease me in these years we've been together so I didn't actually believe him at first. But low and behold after everyone piles into the car Jason waits near the side of road and then he walks out into the street and puts out his hand to oncoming traffic to stop them so I can back out. My stress level went from like 1400 to 0, thanks to my guy! If I hadn't been driving I would have certainly taken a picture of it. There he was in the middle of the road like a traffic cop and I just pulled out into the street, he jumped in, and off we went. I am one lucky girl. It was a great day and the best driving story I have. It was like we were in a 3rd world country but nope, it happened right here in the US of A.

1 comment: