Thursday, May 9, 2013

Catching Up

Well as life as been settling into feeling "normal" again we've done some fun stuff. We went for a nature hike and spotted some creatures. We saw some alligators, turtles, birds, and I saw my very first armadillo. It was pretty monumental. We've also started some and finished some projects. Navie finally sleeps on a twin bed. I thought her big bed would make her seem small but the opposite has happened she seems so big. Jason is still working on putting the frame together. There are pictures of the Altima all loaded with lumber to make it. The folks at Home Depot seemed pretty skeptical that we would be able to get it all home in our "car" but we sure showed them. I also made a baby blanket for Aunt Carolyn finally. I had just enough fabric leftover to make one for Navie's baby too. I kinda like making miniature, they go so much faster.

1 comment: