Friday, May 24, 2013

A Diploma is Just a Piece of Paper...

...but so is money. Look at our big girl! She is so ready for Kindergarten! We are so proud and amazed by this little gal. And how cute is she wearing a cap and gown? I mean seriously, so cute! Of course, we had to have some grumpiness and tears. I mean everything was going so well until Navie noticed her dress showed a little bit at the bottom under her gown. How dramatic...she looks in the mirror and says, "I don't look fabalous." She didn't want to take pictures and even said "I don't want to go to graduation." Oh goodness. I'm somewhat worried about what the future holds. The sadness quickly subsided when she walked up on stage. She sang her little heart out and danced along. Precious! This was her End of the Year Celebration at the Jump House.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! So darling! I am not quite sure I'm equipped to be a mom of a girl. We are kind of tricky beings. ;)

    ReplyDelete