Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving at the Lou

St. Louis that is. My wonderfully generous parents flew Jason, Navie, and I home to Missouri for Thanksgiving this year. We got to eat delicious food and be with my two sisters and my brother and their families. My mom and dad bought a Wii and we played Just Dance 4 at least once a day. We had hot dogs and s'mores roasted over the fire pit. We went swimming and shopping. Although I had wonderful self control and bought nothing. We also went to the Science Center. We got to see Carolyn's new baby and that was so, so much fun! As soon as all the other cousins went home, Navie was able to focus her attention on baby Parker. It was so adorable seeing her hold the tiny baby who somehow doesn't look so tiny when Navie holds her. Carolyn had her birthday the day after Thanksgiving and we went out to celebrate at Texas Roadhouse.
It was a fantastic Thanksgiving and helped me remind me that we have much to be thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment