Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mini Golf

The weather here has been gorgeous! I don't know if I'd quite call it fall but for Florida I'm sure this is what fall means. The humidity has toned down way down and the highs have been in the mid 70's to low 80's. It's wonderful. This cooler weather makes my desire for the pool go down to about zero but my desire to play outside boosts to like a 10. So in order to have some outdoor time we headed out on Safari to mini-golf. I almost got like three holes-in-one but alas no luck! Jason shot one hole-in-one but no one was looking...so sad! Here are the pics...no actual golfing shots but lots of safari action. Enjoy.
See...we are wearing long pants, lovely weather.
It was as if she really was being eaten by a hippo, she was freakin' out that I put her in there. Ooops...I thought she would think it was fun.
I know this one is blurry but I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that she didn't like it, but the hippo picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete