Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa Came to Town

We celebrated Christmas earlier this week with Kari, Jason's younger sister. It was a great time. We had to reenact the story of Jesus' birth. Navie was of course Mary this year, except that she didn't actually want to have the baby come out of her tummy.
After the nativity, Navie got to open one present. She needed new pajamas so she got to have new pajamas for Christmas.
With baby brother coming, I wanted to get Navie a new baby doll so we could both have babies to care for. She didn't seem super stoked as she opened her stuff but I think she'll get into it. I think I was more excited but hopefully in the coming months, my excitement will rub off on her. Navie named her baby, Caroline (this is after the new American Girl Doll that she wants).
Jason got a new backpack for outdoor exploring. He was very happy. I got new clothes, just wait till you see them.
Kari got a new movie.
I made Navie some diapers and wipes too. I think those will be great for her. She is very interested in diaper changing (weird but whatever). She has to hold the shoes on because her baby's feet are much smaller than the shoes.
Santa brought Navie some new Legos and her and Daddy spent the morning putting them together. I hope this will be fun for her. This is what she asked Santa for. She also asked for Tiana dress up stuff. After opening all her presents, she was rather confused that Santa didn't bring her Tiana dress-ups. I told her that Santa wasn't doing princess stuff this year. I'm terrible! But how many dress-ups does one little girl need?

1 comment: