Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Sillibrations

As Halloween approached, I began to worry about trick or treating; seeing how as we live in an apartment complex, a rather grumpy apartment complex, I might add. Anyway, luckily we have great friends who live in a fabulous neighborhood with regular houses and kids. And they graciously invited us to trick or treat with them. I even got into the Halloween spirit and found myself a little costume.
Here are the pumpkins this year, complete with good old scented candles. Who knows where the pumpkin candles are. I asked Navie why she was bending over like this and she says "because it's like I'm getting a candy." She is filled with great ideas. Unfortunately only 3 suckers were taken when we got home or maybe fortunately, now I have some treats to eat.
Here is Navie all decked out and ready to hit the streets.
We went to a Halloween parade at the library on Monday. Pretty lack-luster but Navie still had fun dressing up.
We went to the ward Chili Cook Off and Halloween Carnival the Saturday before. Another good time.
I think Navie's favorite was her Fall Festival at school. Here she is with her teacher and her teacher's daughter. They dressed the same...pretty cute!
Don't forget the face painting.
I think she makes a cute little Izzy. I was very happy with the way the costume came together.
Rollin' with daddy. We had a glow in the dark pumpkin balloons...quite the hit. It was really fun!

3 comments: