Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Suzy Homemaker

I've been wanting an apron for a long time. Navie was gone and I had a birthday...it seemed like the perfect time to make that dream a reality. There are really no frills but it sure is bright and happy. And it sure does make the idea of cooking dinner a lot more appetizing to me (no pun intended).

Here is a picture of one of the fruits of my labors. My new best friend Pinterest helped me find a recipe for Texas Roadhouse rolls...as you might imagine, I jumped right on that. I made them tonight and they turned out rather delicious. I even made some Cinnamon Honey Butter to go with them (delish!).

2 comments:

  1. The things that happen when kids aren't around right?!! Looking good! Hope ur loving FL and the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your apron! Seriously it is adorable! Looks like you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete