Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday Part 2

I'm sure you've been on pins and needles waiting for this continuation (is that a word? Doesn't look right to me but I'm going to roll with it) post. Well it was worth the wait. I got one of these!!

It's an i-pad 2. We saved some good money and I am loving it!

I got a huge cake this year. Ice cream cakes are my favorite! My mouth was salivating as I stood there waiting for the guy to finish writing my birthday message at DQ.

I also got myself a few other little things. I went all out for this one. Navie was a fantastic helper. I think she likes my birthday better than her cousin's parties because she can "help" me unwrap and by help, of course I mean she does it.


Navie gave me a necklace for my birthday...such a sweetie.


I was stoked about having my first birthday party in warm weather. We have a sand volleyball court at our place that I've been dying to use so we invited the gang over for water balloon volleyball. Only problem it started raining like 30 minutes before the party so we cancelled. This is Navie and I playing with what was left of the balloons a few days later. By the way...the 3 of us have done a great job eating the huge sheet cake of ice cream.

All in all though, I am one lucky girl and I had a great 3 week birthday celebration. (A few other highlights include: having cake with my family in Utah, having breakfast with my Salisbury gals at Cracker Barrel, eating at Texas Roadhouse with friends in Tampa, and going out to Steak 'n Shake before the big i-pad purchase).

No comments:

Post a Comment