Saturday, March 31, 2012

Disney Take 2

This truly is a magical place. Here are a few highlights from our day yesterday...with my thoughts about it.
First stop: Mickey and Minnie-I really wished they could have talked to us. It bothered me all day that they didn't talk but then as I was going to sleep, I realized "oh there voices wouldn't sound like mice, duh!"

Then on to the fairies. We are not really into the fairies at our house but I LOVED Tinkerbell. She talked to Navie so well. Tinkerbell told Navie all about the invention she made to spray-paint the ladybugs for spring...so cute!!


I love the way she is looking up in this one. I didn't love Jasmine and Aladdin. They were a little too out of character for my liking. But you gotta admit, the way Aladdin is smiling in this picture makes him look a lot like the real one. (See what I mean...magical.)


Navie was a little more shy with the princesses this trip. Navie would make me go with her to talk to them and then as we walked from them, she would tell me how not shy she was...not so sure I always agreed. tiana was adorable. I loved her accent and we asked her if she liked being a frog and she told us that she didn't like it very much and told us a funny little story about cooking as a frog. It was cute.

And of course Ariel and prince Eric. I wish the lighting behind wasn't so bright. I really enjoyed Ariel too. We asked her about her seashell necklace and she told us it was Valentine's present from prince Eric with a little help from Flounder.

Navie rode her first little roller coaster that day too. She screamed for most of the 20 second-ride but it was for fun and not because of terror. Then we went to the Laugh Floor at Monsters Inc and Navie and Jason got their pictures/live video feed up on the big screen. Navie looked adorable and Jason did a great job playing along as well. I love Disney World! (I never thought I would say that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment