Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vegas Family Reunion

We had a great vacation with the entire Rees family last week. We stayed in a gigantic ranch house with a pool and trampoline and the biggest swings. Jason and I forgot to make our pact about taking lots of pictures, so the pickings are slim. Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Wes were so much fun. They were like Navie's other parents. Whenever I couldn't find Navie she was with them or grandpa or Ella.
Making decorations for our house guests (grandpa and grandma and Care and Wes) prior to leaving for Vegas. Such a fun idea, courtesy of Jason...I love him!



Bellagio fountains after a long day at the Lake. The stickers on Navie's face are from our stop to In N Out. Apparently on your face is the only way to wear stickers in Navie's mind.

View of the Hoover Dam from the bridge. Takes your breath away, just a little.


One of my personal favorites!! I finally got to be in two places at once! I have pretty much wanted to do this since I saw the movie "A Walk to Remember." We all had a good time waving to each other from Arizona and Nevada but we were a little short on the dam jokes sadly.

And yes, the whole clan was sporting our Hawaii shirts from Care and Wes that day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the updates! You should have had your family reunion in Hawaii or Arizona. Just saying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love Navie's dress! It is so cute! I'd like to make one like that for Micaela.

    I also love your haircut! That is so fun! It sure looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete