Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fireworks, Sprinklers, and Popsicles, Oh My!

We went to see fireworks, right? I love fireworks. I noticed my camera has a fireworks setting, I thought sweet I can get some get pics to remember. Oh no, it took like 5 minutes for the picture to actually take so I got a lot of black sky shots with a dot of color here and there. This was the best firework shot.


Jason and I are just not photogenic people. So we just have to embrace what we capture, the good and the bad. This is waiting for Stadium of Fire fireworks.






Baby Ashley


I love Katelyn's face!


We were babysitting the cousins so we pulled out the sprinkler to make the most of our lawn investment.


They enjoyed drinking from it more than actually running through it.





Here's Navie laying out after washing the car.







What summer would be complete without a pink popsicle?

No comments:

Post a Comment