Saturday, July 23, 2011

Date Night Plank Night

Jason and I had a great date night last night. Thanks to my girl, A's. While on vacation she told us about the fad called planking. After stopping for delicious burgers and fries from Firehouse Burgers. Jason and I loaded up the bikes and headed for BYU campus to try our hand at planking. We had a blast riding around campus and posing! Who knows if we are really any good at it or even creative for that matter but it was tons of fun!

I had to have a picture next to this building. This is where I spent most of my time at BYU.

The EFY kids were doing it with us.

What a stud!

Then the camera battery died and all the picture fun came to an end.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! You guys are so much fun. The last one of you is my favorite! I can just imagine you laughing.

    ReplyDelete