Friday, January 17, 2014

The Christmas that Keeps on Giving

Every year I think it is a great idea to bake sugar cookies and decorate them for Santa. And every year I think why am I doing this? It's so much work and I feel like they always taste terrible. But by the time we were putting sprinkles on, it seemed like the loss of patience I felt earlier had been forgotten by all. We'll probably bake chocolate chip cookies next year.
We also started the tradition of giving pajamas on Christmas Eve. Only Navie participates in this. Jason and I do not get pajamas, someday this may change.
Navie got a new bike from Santa.
Daddy got new tools for Christmas and so Navie wanted new tools as well.
The bike riding has been going very well. I think we are going to take the training wheels off for the first time today!
Navie has been able to buy several more gifts including the above pink earmuffs for herself with all of the birthday and Christmas money she received. She also received package after package from her "other family." She got lots of nice things including an American Girl Doll. But that is indirectly a present for me because I still LOVE them! Merry Christmas to me.

1 comment: