Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Address

Here we are in the moving truck. Navie sure has grown in the last year. She looks so big. We are still enjoying the beautiful warm, sunny weather and palm trees but now we are only about a 50 minute jaunt to Orlando. After getting all the boxes off the moving truck we headed out of town to see some new Orlando spoils. Let me just preface that it has been a long wait for me to go see Sea World. Well it was worth the wait. I love dolphins and whales. I feel oddly connected to these animals. Anyway we had a great time. I did come down with some sort of cold/cough like the day after we moved. I had to carry a box of Kleenex around Sea World. Pretty gross but so worth it for me. Also this pregnancy gets me out of doing roller coasters, which I'm not a huge fan of but I did miss out on riding rides with Navie. But I think it was a great bonding moment for her and Jason. We saw an aquatic Cirque du'Soleil show and that inspired Jason and Navie to try a few tricks. Navie went on lots of rides, she was so brave. A few days later we headed to Tampa to check out Busch Gardens. This is great park. It has fabulous shows, great animal exhibits, and rides. We have enjoyed our new digs thus far. Now if we could just get all the boxes unpacked. I love this picture of these guys in the bumper car, I love the way Navie is holding on and this was seriously Jason's driving face for the whole thing. I can't wait till we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment