Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eat my Bubbles

This was the catch phrase at my nieces' swim meet a few weeks ago and then I was actually living it while snorkeling in Key West this Saturday. There were a few times that Jason got in front of me and his fins would create all these little bubbles and make it nearly impossible for me to see. Other than those very few times...the snorkeling was great. We saw tons of fish with many different colors. We saw some kind of ray, some big fish just hanging out, and we're pretty sure we saw about a 6 foot shark. I was rather terrified but Jason on the other hand was trying to swim after it. Also the underwater camera was great but it was rather hard to capture good pictures of the fish because believe it or not...they move. Jason laughs every time he sees this picture. I look like I haven't slept for weeks or something. We camped out Friday night in a tent...yeah that's right, tent camping in like 85% humidity. Not to worry we found a campsite with an electric outlet and we plugged in a fan. It wasn't too bad really. Except our neighbors woke up at like 2:00 am and kept slamming the doors on their car and talking really loudly...not sure what that was about. Luckily Jason brought some ear plugs for us and we were able to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment