Tuesday, June 12, 2012

At the Car Wash

Jason likes a clean car so of course when he didn't have any homework to do; he detailed the car. He washed and waxed the exterior. He vacuumed and removed the seats to clean the upholstery. He used q-tips and alcohol to wipe down all the interior surfaces. He replaced the brake pads and replaced a crank shaft position sensor in the engine. The check engine light is off and the car shines like brand new penny...inside and out! The kids got a kick out of the fact that the seats were out of the car. This was my project. This is like the 6th baby quilt I've made but it is definitely the best. I really tried hard to line up all the blocks and I was very successful for the first time. I hope Jen and baby Adelaide love it as much I did. This little heart patch was an added bonus. When I was in the final stages of tying the beaut, I ripped a hole in this square. I decided to sew a patch over it and I must say, it turned out pretty, stinkin' cute.

1 comment:

  1. We love it love it love it love it love it love it!!! I love the satin! I love the squares! I love the fabric! I love the ties! And I love love love the heart! We love you, Angela!

    ReplyDelete