Thursday, June 16, 2011

Locks and locks of Love

I've been wanting to donate my hair to Locks of Love forever and I finally decided I was ready.
Really long, huh? And also not so much of a straight line, sorry.
They cut about 12 inches off and I still had this much left. I wish I could see the finished product of what happens to this hair.
The new look!
I love it! 1) Because it is so different than what I've had for like the last 3 years, 2) because I live in like the windiest city ever and short hair is much more pleasant than ridiculously long hair and 3) it looks good!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! You look so dang cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious!!!!! The the new do is the most fabulous ever! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! You are so brave! I don't think I could handle it. Good thing you are pulling it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair was ridiculously long! Crazy. The new do looks so good!! And congrats on the lawn!

    ReplyDelete