Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Green Grass Grows All Around

Don't worry mother nature helped out with a little snow and tons of rain to really draw out the project.
Look what we made. It still sits empty but someday it will have gorgeous plant-life of some kind.
Sorry for the blur. I cannot take pictures. We worked all day Friday to get the yard looking primo for sod. We were pretty happy with the results.
After a sleepless night (well not exactly--Jason and I were as excited as school girls and we couldn't fall asleep) bright and early Saturday morning this beautiful machine showed up.

For those of you that were wondering, yes the sprinklers work.
I was sitting outside this afternoon and this is what I saw. It is so beautifully green.
The new and improved abode. Now to enjoy all summer long!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the grass song references and all that grass looks so so pleasant. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete