Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Little Taste of Birthday and Christmas

Here is the beautiful birthday princess.
Navie is showing you her spread, just a sampling of the gifts. She is one lucky kiddo!

My first homemade birthday cake. Jason helped with the actual shape.
My very own homemade wreath for the door. (made with leftover ornaments from wedding reception)
Navie gave the baby Jesus lots of presents. She was the 3 wisemen.
Showing off the sweet costumes.

The big kitchen reveal. It looks wonderful. There are just a few details to finish.
I wish the camera did it justice. It looks totally sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! Oh my gosh!! That kitchen is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen turned out great! Good job on the curtain too! What are you guys going to construct next? I personally want the baby doll crib...it's so cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Jason looked thrilled in that first Nativity picture you posted. Haha.

    ReplyDelete