Friday, August 23, 2013

Kindergarten Starts!!

Monday was the first day of school. Navie is really enjoying it. Every day when I pick her up, she tells me that she had a great day! I knew she would love it. I'm not sure which one of us is more excited for school. Her teacher is very nice. She has a sub right now because her regular teacher is on maternity leave until the first week of October. And of course Navie looks darling in her "uniforms". She had one homework assignment on the 2nd day of school. She had to practice her name with only one capital letter. Love that smile! She seems so big but yet so small at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Kindergarten!!! Wow. I can't believe that's happening already. Is it full day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, a full day. I pack her lunch in a lunch box every day. That is the weirdest part for me. Not eating lunch with her. It came so fast but yet seems so right.

    ReplyDelete