Sunday, May 20, 2012

St. Mother's Day and St. Father's Day

I had the best Mother's Day yet this year. It was full of surprises and spoilage. Today we celebrated Father's Day too. Navie will be gone that day and we have a busy few weeks coming up before then. Anywho...here's the skinny. I got a new pink flotation device for the pool. So relaxing and fun! I also got a new oven mitt. It is so nice and bright and I got new dish towels. Navie drew me a beautiful picture. And Jason made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I got to take a nap that day and we played Pictionary (I love that game!) before bed. And one of my favorite parts, Navie singing with the Primary kids. I cannot believe how grown-up she is! Here's Navie looking so fancy for church in her new dress from Uncle Josh and Aunt Jennie.
Matching aprons for the cooking girls.
Mother's day cupcakes.
Father's Day celebrations include: new remote control jeep with 4-wheel drive and off-road suspension, test driving it at the beach, new headphones for studying/entertainment, family snuggle/nap, and chocolate pudding pie for lunch. Home-made wrapping paper.
Don't you love that our hair wraps all the way around under our chins?
I am a great photographer.
She chased that car all over the beach.
PS: I'm sure you noticed the title. This is what Navie referred to these holidays as. It was pretty adorable hearing her say "Happy St. Mother's Day Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment