Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

I am in love with pinterest. Thanks to pinterest we had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I made this picture frame and several other little valentines for Jason. Jason wrote me a wonderful poem and brought home pink flowers on the motorcycle for me. Crazy to think that 3 years ago we spent our first Valentine's together and now here we are...still crazy in love!

(This is not the one I actually made, this is the image from pinterest).

We also enjoyed our first sunset on the beach on the Sunday before V-day. Navie got some Valentines in the mail from her other family. We went to the beach. We ended the day with our friends for some pizza and chocolate covered strawberries. Thanks Aaron and Katie. It was a great one for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment