Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Loves Along the Way

We made a number of lovely pit stops to get here. I apologize now for the blurry pics ahead but it was all I got...

-We stopped at Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX (its a real place for those who've heard the country song). Some guy buried Cadillacs on his farm and now people come and spray paint them. Don't let the sunshine deceive you...it was bitter COLD.
-We stayed with my sister, Kristy and her family in Georgia. It was GREAT!! We got to see their new digs and catch up with all the kids.
-We went to the American Girl Doll store in Georgia. My favorite doll growing up. Needless to say...it was a miracle that we walked out without buying something.
-We ate at Steak n Shake...my how we've missed delicious steakburgers and shakes.
-We visited with all of Jason's family in Texas but kicked ourselves after leaving because we took no pictures. We ate a yummy lunch there at Texas Roadhouse with his mom and sister (rather fitting we thought).






3 comments:

  1. So my parents went to Chicago and they got me an American Doll for Christmas. It was definitely a childhood dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you say jealous, much? I need to get my parents to bring me my doll from when I was a kid. And truthfully, if I had it, I would play with it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the American Girl store! We went when we were in New York. Some day I will give Kinley my Addy, but she has to be super careful. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete