Saturday, December 3, 2011

Take Me to Bermuda...

We're moving!! And we are going to be living at Bermuda Island.
There will be tennis, swimming, fresh-baked cookies daily and let's not forget frequent trips to the gorgeous gulf beaches.
Paradise baby...I'm coming!
I will probably become best friends with these guys. Jason tells me that Naples (where we are moving to) is nicknamed "Dolphin Bay." Love it!
The real reason why we are packing up and heading to this beautiful land is for CRNA school. My smarty-pants, hard-working husband is going back to school and taking me and Navie on a lovely "vacation" while he does so. School starts the beginning a February and I started packing boxes last night. We are a teeny-bit excited!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How fun, and congrats to Jason for getting into school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe that! What an amazing place to live! It's like a fairy tale!

    Did you already put your cute house up for sale?

    I am so excited for you! I can't believe how old Navie looks! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete