Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Couches!!

This big guy paid a little visit to our house today to bring us those 2 lovely wrapped up packages.
The love seat unveiled.

And the unveiling of the couch.
In the daylight.
At night.
I wanted to get a great picture to show how totally rad this is but we do not have the cameras to show the vibrance. (Cell phone attempt)

Camera attempt.
I put this one on to show how yucky pictures taken with our camera can look.
If you blend the two together, that gives you a pretty good idea of what it is really like. But of course to experience the full glory, you'll just have to come over and see.

3 comments:

  1. ooh! Fancy Nancy! I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo fun! Congrats on the new couches! Are they comfy? I'll just have to see for myself the next time we're up there.

    ReplyDelete