Monday, October 11, 2010

The Stone called Yellow

Our first trip to Yellowstone. We had a great time. Here are some of the shots we captured with what we had left of our camera battery. This is us waiting for...
this. A little thing called Old Faitfhful. Sadly we saw mostly steam as opposed to water.

One pound burger at Big Judd's! We left about 1/4 there.
Navie is like please, what is so special?

Buffalo crossing

Tower falls and chocolate faces

Zoomed in but I like this picture.

In the cave
at Craters of the Moon

Climbing out of the cave

Camping and potty training...quite the adventure.

2 comments:

  1. 1) YAY! Yellowstone is the BEST!
    2) Big Jud's is even BETTER!
    3) The potty training picture is absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip!! That burger looks SO good! I'm all about yummy food. I'm so sorry I haven't sent those pictures. I AM going to do it. I have 2 kids on my lap right now, so I'll try during naps.
    Miss you guys. Keep updating. It's fun to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete